These Terms require users to use arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes rather than using jury trials or class actions. These Terms contain exclusions, disclaimers, and limitations of liability. Please read these Terms carefully.
These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) apply to your use of airdrops.live (the “Services”). These Terms are effective as of the Last Modified date above. By using the Services, you are agreeing to these Terms and the other policies referenced in these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you may not use the Services.
Use of the Services
License to Use the Services
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, and revocable license to access and use the Service solely for your personal use.
Not for Children
The Services are not designed for children. You may not use the Services if you are under 13 years old.
You shall not directly or indirectly: (a) use the Services for any illegal purpose or in a way that would violate another contract, (b) resell or otherwise make the Services available to third parties without our express permission, (c) use the Services in any way that may harm the Services, including using bots, scrapers, harvesters, or other automated systems, (d) take any action which constitutes reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or otherwise attempting to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure or algorithms, of the Services, or (e) attempt to use the Services without our express permission after we have terminated your right to use the Services.
We may add to, modify, suspend, or discontinue, all or parts of the Services at any time, for any reason, with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you for any such change.
We will not have any obligation to provide any customer support with respect to your use of the Services.
Portions of the Services may only be available to users that pay for those portions of the Services (for example, creating a premium listing) (“Premium Services”) (for clarity, the Premium Services are included in the defined term “Services”). We may offer different types of Premium Services, with different pricing plans for each.
Purchasing Premium Services
To purchase Premium Services, you will be required to provide payment information to us (or otherwise send payment to us, for example, using a cryptocurrency). Accordingly, you authorize us and our payment vendors to charge your chosen payment method for the applicable Premium Service fees described to you within the Services. Except as provided in these Terms, all fees must be paid in advance, are non-cancelable, and non-refundable. All fees are exclusive of taxes and similar government assessments of every nature and form, all of which must
be paid by you.
(We may also offer free, promotional uses of the Services, in our sole discretion. We may withdraw your right to use any one or more of such promotional offers at any time, for any reason, with or without notice to you.)
You may be allowed to submit content to us (such as text, documents, images, audio, videos, and more) (“Your Content”). By submitting Your Content to us, you represent that you own Your Content, or otherwise have legal rights to You Content, and that the license you grant us to use Your Content is valid and does not violate any other contract or law.
You shall not submit any content or information to us which you know, or should reasonably know, is false, misleading, or otherwise unlawful under applicable law.
License to Use Your Content
Visibility of Your Content
If you submit Your Content to us for purposes of displaying the same on the Services (for example, submitting an airdrop) then Your Content may be visible to other users of the Service. We cannot guarantee that those other users will not violate your rights with respect to Your Content and we disclaim all liability for uses by other users.
Deleting Your Content
Our Property Rights
The Services (including all design, software, code, and other content on the Services) are either owned by us, licensed to us, or likely owned by another individual or business, and may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property laws. As between you and us, we own all the foregoing. Your use of the Services does not grant any rights to you other than the right to use the Services for their intended purpose as outlined in these Terms.
We respect intellectual property rights and it is our policy to comply with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). If you believe content on the Services infringes your copyright (or the copyright of someone which you are authorized to represent), please submit a DMCA Notice to our Designated DMCA Agent at email@example.com.
Your DMCA Notice must include all the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and specifically where it is located on the Service.
- Sufficient information for us to contact you such as your address, phone, or email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
PLEASE NOTE: Under U.S. federal law, if you knowingly misrepresent that online material is infringing, you may be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury and civil penalties, including monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys’ fees.
We Don’t Control the Airdrops or Cryptocurrencies
We provide a listing service for airdrops and cryptocurrencies. However, we are not the creators or operators of any of them. You should perform your own due diligence on each airdrop and cryptocurrency listed on the Services before interacting with any of them.
Please note that we may receive compensation from the airdrops and cryptocurrencies listed on this website.
No Financial Advice
Please note that the content in the Services is general in nature and does not constitute financial or other licensed advice. You should always seek advice from licensed professionals to consider your unique circumstances before making financial decisions.
Exclusions, Disclaimers, & Limitations of Liability
All references to “us” and similar words such as “we” and “our” (even if not capitalized) in this section mean us and our parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the respective owners, directors, officers, managers, employees, contractors, and other representatives, of us and our parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- We do not make any guarantees regarding how much success (if any) you will have by listing an airdrop on the Services.
- Submitting a request to have an airdrop listed on the Services does not guarantee that your airdrop will actually be listed. We do not guarantee that every user will be allowed to list an airdrop on the Services.
- The Services are offered on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or warranties of any kind.
- Without limitation, we do not represent or warrant that (a) the information on the Services is free from error, (b) the functionality of
the Services will be uninterrupted, secure, or free of errors, (c) defects in the Services will be corrected, or (d) that the Services or the equipment the Services use are free of viruses.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations and warranties (express, implied, and statutory), including the implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of data, and non-infringement, and all liability for identity theft and other misuse of your identity or content.
- We do not vet content submitted by users of the Services and we do not represent or guarantee that any such content is truthful or accurate or that you will have any right to use that content.
- We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for, any product or service advertised or offered by a third party on the Services, or for any other websites or applications which are linked to or referenced in the Services. If you use or purchase any such products or services, or if you click on any such links, you do so at your sole risk.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, cover, or punitive damages (including lost profits or revenues, loss of data, loss of use, or costs of obtaining substitute goods or services), arising out of or in connection to the Services or your use of the Services.
- All limitations of liability in these Terms will apply regardless of whether you or the third party bases your/its claim on contract, tort, strict liability, or any other legal theory, and whether we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages.
- All limitations of liability in these Terms will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Subject to the limitations of liability in these Terms, our liability to you or any third party will not exceed the amount you paid for the Services.
- Any cause of action or claim which you may have which arises out of or in connection to the Services or your use of the Services must be brought (if at all) within one year after the cause of action or claim accrued. Otherwise, such cause of action or claim will be permanently barred.
- All the foregoing limitations will apply even if a remedy fails of its essential purpose and to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Some jurisdictions do not allow certain exclusions, disclaimers, and limitations of liability. To the extent such jurisdictions’ laws are applicable to your use of the Services, such exclusions, disclaimers, and limitations of liability, will be limited to the extent required by the applicable law.
You may terminate your use of the Services at any time. If you owe us any payments at the time you terminate your use of the Services, then you must promptly pay us all such payments after the termination. In all cases, you will remain liable for any damage you caused or may later cause to us or any part of the Services.
We may temporarily or permanently terminate your licensee to use the Services and/or delete Your Content from the Services at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion, with or without notice to you.
Survival of Terms
Even if your license to use the Services is terminated (by either party), the following provisions of these Terms will continue to apply to you and will survive such termination: (a) all provisions restricting your right to use the Services and all provisions limiting our obligations to you, (b) all provisions related to your obligation to pay us sums you owe us, (c) all provisions related to our intellectual property rights and all provisions related to your licenses of (and representations regarding) Your Content, (d) all provisions related to your indemnification obligations and all provisions related to arbitration, governing law, jurisdiction, and waiver of jury trials, (e) all provisions related to exclusions, disclaimers, and
limitations of liability (except as limited by applicable law), (f) all provisions related to termination of your license to use the Services, and (g) all miscellaneous provisions.
You shall indemnify us and our parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the respective owners, directors, officers, managers, employees, contractors, and other representatives, of us and our parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates (the “Protected Parties”) against all reasonable expenses including attorneys’ fees, costs, and damages of every kind (the “Losses”) arising out of any suit, claim, investigation, or proceeding, which is threatened or brought against a Protected Party, related to your (a) use of the Services, (b) breach of these Terms or any other policies referenced in these Terms, (c) submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, or (d) violation of applicable law. We may, at your expense, assume the exclusive control and defense of any such matter. You shall cooperate, at your expense, with our control and defense of any such matter. You shall not settle any such matter without our prior written consent.
If a dispute arises between you and us related to the Services, your use of the Services, or these Terms or any policies referenced in these Terms, then the dispute will be resolved by binding arbitration rather than in court (arbitration does not involve a judge or jury and court review of arbitration awards is limited). The arbitration proceedings will be held in Jackson County, Missouri, or virtually if both you and we agree to virtual arbitration.
If this agreement to arbitrate is found not to apply to your claim, then both you andwe agree that any judicial proceedings will be brought in accordance with the legal provisions below.
Notwithstanding the agreement to arbitrate above, we may assert a claim seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from any court as necessary to stop unauthorized use or abuse of the Services or intellectual property infringement (for example, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or patent rights) without first engaging in arbitration.
CLASS ACTIONS ARE PROHIBITED: All claims, including all arbitration claims, must be brought on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, consolidated, or representative proceeding. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations, are not allowed.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Our provision of the Services, your use of the Services, and these Terms and all policies referenced in these Terms, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Missouri, excluding its conflict of law principles. With respect to any dispute arising out of or related to any of the foregoing, both you and we consent to jurisdiction in, and the exclusive venue of, the state courts in Jackson County, Missouri, or when applicable in the U.S. District Court having jurisdiction over that county.
Waiver of Jury Trial
You and we each waive trial by jury in all actions, proceedings, or counterclaims brought by either party against the other on any matter arising out of or in any way connected to the Services, your use of the Services, and these Terms and all policies referenced in these Terms.
These Terms, and all policies referenced in these Terms (if applicable to you), contain the entire agreement between you and us related to the Services and your use of the Services, and supersede all prior discussions and agreements (whether oral or written) by you and us related to the same.
Any failure or delay by us to exercise any right or remedy in these Terms will not operate as a waiver of the same. Any waiver by us of a breach by you of any provision in these Terms will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent breach. Any waiver by us will not be effective unless and until it is in written form and signed by us.
Each provision in these Terms will be treated as separate and independent of the other provisions. Accordingly, if a court with competent jurisdiction declares a provision unenforceable, then the provision will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that it remains enforceable. If such amendment is not possible, then the unenforceable provision will be deemed removed from these Terms, but the remaining provisions will remain in full force.
You may not assign your rights or obligations in these Terms, or any policies referenced in these Terms, without our prior written consent. Any attempted assignment by you will be null and void. We may assign our rights and obligations in these Terms at any time, for any reason, with or without notice to you.
Power to Amend These Terms
We may amend these Terms any time, for any reason, with or without notice to you. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms are posted on the Services will constitute your acknowledgment and agreement to the amended Terms.
Unless otherwise required by these Terms or by law, you may contact us at